The Communication and Fundraising Meeting is back in 2022, now with the strengthening of the partnership between ABCR – Brazilian Association of Fundraisers with Escola Aberta do Terceiro Setor and Rede Filantropia.
The three main institutions for training professionals in communication and recruitment in the country came together to make a great virtual and free event, unique and exclusive, thought with affection for those who work in non-profit institutions in the country.
There will be 36 lectures offered live over two days, in addition to a plenary session with the three institutions reflecting on the importance of professional management of organizations and the development of the areas of communication and fundraising.
The lectures will be on November 9 and 10, from 9 am to 6 pm.
Check out some of the topics that will be covered at the event:
- Diversity in Funding
- Does good management make a good fundraising?
- Creating strategic content for your social networks
- What is Donor Scoping?
- How to deploy DI in an OSC
- How to use LinkedIn to fundraise
- Last minute tips for Giving Day
- SDGs and communication
- Understanding Lifelong Time Value – LTV
- PR in the Third Sector
- Storytelling and Engaging Narratives
- 5 essential tips for your website to capture more
- General Data Protection Law
- Communication for fundraising: ways to demonstrate the relevance of your organization and your project
- Case Study in Capture: Bairro da Juventude
- Collaborative Governance
- Compliance and fundraising
Sign up: https://www.sympla.com.br/evento-online/encontro-de-comunicacao-e-captacao-de-recursos-2022/1746919
For more information, visit: https://captadores.org.br/